HAVE A QUESTION?
Below you will find a list of some of the top questions we get. If you can't find your answer here, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call - or use the contact form to send us a question.
- Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
No appointment estimates are always available although for your convenience you may want to make an appointment. Just call in or make it online.
- My insurance said I had to go to a specific shop, is this true?
It’s your choice where your vehicle is repaired. If your insurance company asks you to go to another shop to obtain an estimate, take it there to obtain the estimate, and then bring their estimate to us. We will work directly with the insurance company to repair your car or truck. We work with all insurance companies to return your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
- What should I know before an accident?
1) With your car being your second largest investment, preserve it by having a professional repair it to pre accident condition.
2) Never operate a vehicle you feel is unsafe due to an accident.
3) Some insurance companies may request you go to their drive-in claims center or get an estimate from the shop of their choice. The choice of shops to repair your vehicle is actually your decision. We are experienced and can help you though that process.
4) There is no law that requires you to obtain more than one estimate.
5) Differences in estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work
to repair your vehicle. If you are not sure about an estimate you have received from another shop, just let us know and we will explain the differences.
6) Ask about their warranty, what is covered and for how long.
- What should I do if I'm involved in a car accident?
USA Collision Centers are here to help. Call our help line at 1-877-USA-0247, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week USA Collision Centers can help with all the details of collision. We can call the tow truck, contact the police, call a family member and even arrange for Enterprise Rent-a-Car to assist you. And we will work with your insurance company to ensure your car is repaired properly.
- What should I remember following a collision?
Call 911, then calll 1-877-USA-0247. Do not admit fault. Write down names, telephone numbers, addresses, license numbers, and any witness information.